Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blog #0


  • Photo of yourself (real photo).
  • E-mail address.
    • fl415@neo.tamu.edu
  • Class standing (e.g., 3rd year Junior, 7th year Senior)
    • 4th year Senior
  • Why are you taking this class?
    • Because I am interested in how computer interact with human
  • What experience do you bring to this class?
    • Actually I have not much experience in this field.
  • What are your professional life goals?
    • To get in a top computer company, such as Apple
  • What are your personal life goals?
    • To happily live forever
  • What do you want to do after you graduate?
    • To get a miserable job
  • What do you expect to be doing in 10 years?
    • Programming
  • What do you think will be the next biggest technological advancement in computer science?
    • Iron man!
  • If you could travel back in time, who would you like to meet and why?
    • My dad. Because he taught me a lot, and I want to learn more from him
  • Describe your favorite shoes and why they are your favorite?
    • Nike, it has been my favorite since childhood.
  • If you could be fluent in any foreign language that you're not already fluent in, which one would it be and why?
    • Japanese, I always wanted to learn this language since my childhood. Mainly is because cartoon and their culture.
  • Give some interesting fact/story about yourself.
    • I do magic since high school, however, I kind of quit this hobby. But I am still good at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment